Winter in the Village...

New Start Sundays has fast taken over from Friday Frolics as my favourite stitching day of the week, I think.  Whilst I do love revisiting my old WIPs each Friday, I find that I am waiting, waiting, waiting all week with great anticipation to start something NEW!

Of course, some of these New Starts will eventually become Friday Frolics, I suppose but that is okay - the circle of life and all that!

This week I couldn't wait to start Winter in the Village by Stoney Creek....


My floss toss... do you know, the piece of fabric exactly the right size was waiting for me when I opened my fabric drawer?????  Serendipitous, right?


My progress.....  (with this month's ORTs)



Did you start something new this past Sunday?

hugs, 


P.S. Don't forget that if you would like to be part of this fun SAL blog, just email me at kayedep@gmail.com

Comments

Brigitte said…
Oh my, Kaye, you pulled out one of my dream charts by Stoney Creek. Last year or so I bought all four seasons and can't wait to start one of them. But can it be that you added the wrong picture??
I also started something but have to wait for the sun to come out in order to take picture. Maybe this afternoon.
Kaisievic said…
Thanks for being so quick off the mark, Brigitte - yes, wrong Village! lol! All fixed now, though. Phew!
Linda said…
Love your new start Kaye. When are you going to start some of the Bothy Threads cut-thrus?

Linda
Ariadne said…
This is going to be a lovely piece when it finishes.I love houses.AriadnefromGreece!
Stitching Noni said…
Love your new start... Stoney Creek designs are just gorgeous :o)
FlashinScissors said…
Pretty new start, Kaye!
I know I’ve had a few new starts recently, but I just don’t know that I could keep it up! Tee hee!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Popular Posts