Loving this New Start Sunday SAL blog...

.... I am finding it quite invigorating to give myself permission to start something new from my stash of patterns every Sunday.  This week I had two new starts and a Happy Dance - gotta be pleased with that!


My first New Start and Happy Dance is Glory to God by Knotted Tree NeedleArt from Just CrossStitch Christmas Ornament magazine 2015.


This was stitched on 32 ct Mocha linen and I totally chose my own colourway using over-dyed threads.

Using a scrap of the same 32ct Mocha linen, I also started Very Merry by Lizzie Kate.  Not much progress here, I am afraid.  This is from JCS Christmas Ornament magazine 2017 and I stitching it for the FB group challenge.


Did you start something new this past Sunday?

hugs, 


P.S. Don't forget that if you would like to be part of this fun SAL, just email me at kayedep@gmail.com



Comments

Barb said…
You are busy with some great projects. No new starts, I am still plugging away at Early Americans by LHN!
Tiffstitch said…
Love these! I'll have a look through my stuff and see if Sundays would be a good day to start something new.
Linda said…
Great starts Kaye.

Linda
Stitching Noni said…
Well done! You're rocking this new start and happy dance thing on a Sunday! :)
Hello Kaye, lovely stitching projects you have going on! Happy week wishes, xx
Brigitte said…
A start and already finished, how cool is that?
I agree with you, this SAL blog motivates me to look for projects that I have always wanted to start. And there are no doubt a gazillion of them. When I quite simply think of the charts I pulled out for my Alphabet Club posts ...

Popular Posts