Welcome.....

... to my newest SAL blog.... New Start Sunday!

I couldn't help myself, I just had to start a new SAL blog when the idea popped into my head when I was sorting through my ever-growing and vast library of cross stitch designs.  I love, love, love to start new projects and as I was sorting I kept thinking "Oh, I must stitch this one soon, and this one and this one...." You get the picture, I am sure.  So, then I thought, "Why not?  Let's have New Start Sunday and try to start a new design every week - at least that way I will have at least had the pleasure of stitching at least some of the designs before I "shuffle off this mortal coil."  Not wanting to sound morbid but I do have more designs than could possibly be stitched in several lifetimes!



Hopefully we will all be a bit more productive than Bruno Mars!

Well, I certainly was on this inaugural New Start Sunday......

I started and finished this sweet freebie design by La Comtesse e le point de croix.



... and not to rest on my laurels, I then started Merry and White by Scissor Tails Designs.  Not a lot of progress but a start.



If you are interested in joining me on New Start Sundays, please feel free to email me on kayedep@gmail.com 

I can't wait to choose a New Start for Easter Sunday next week.....

hugs, 


P.S. I would just like to invite you to take part in my Girl's Nest Giveaway #5, on my main blog, Kitten Stitching, please just click on the pic below to sign up for the item of your choice.  It closes on March 31st.





Comments

Linda said…
Congrats on the cute finish and new start Kaye. Add me to the list.

Linda
deb said…
Wow, look at you go! Fun idea, and I'd love to play but have found that I am essentially monogamous when it comes to stitching projects (more's the pity).

What is that glorious light green WDW you used on the freebie?
Kaisievic said…
Thanks, Linda, I will add you now! Don't forget to Follow this blog, too.
Brigitte said…
That little freebie is is sweet. A nice little Easter finish.
My new start for tomorrow is already prepared ...
Such a cute freebie, seems rather familiar to me! I'm planning to do 31 JN Smalls for Stitch Maynia this year.
Stitching Noni said…
Count me in!!! Well done on a pretty finish :)

Popular Posts